EXPORT USERS INFORMATION LIST TO EXCEL FILE
To export the information of all users of a SharePoint site, you can proceed with the following steps:
1. In the Site Settings of the site you wanna export users’s information, click on the Site Permissions and access to any group.
2. Go to the the List Settings of this group.
3. Scroll down and click on the “Default View” link in Views section
4. Look at the URL of the “Edit View” page, for example:
5. Write down the <ListID> and <ViewID>:
In this example:
- <ListID> = %7BE339053D%2DBD49%2D4870%2DA8AC%2D9B89BC03A490%7D
- <ViewID>= %7BAAE41C7B%2D9358%2D4165%2D88B1%2D65BF95B3E86B%7D
>>> So now we have the expected URL
7. Open the above URL in the browser, you will get an option to open or save. Just open it.
8. A Excel file is open and you need to enable the external content.
9. Finally, you will see now all the users in the site with their details exported to the excel file.